- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Degree in Fashion Design or equivalent;
- Female, with at least 2 (two) years of working experiences in Retail Industry and Familiar with Modest wear.
- Having knowledge in Development of products and Pattern making;
- Able to use computer design software (Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Freehand, etc);
- Good personality and fashion-forward.
- Creative, fast learner and highly motivated with excellent service attitude.
- Willing to work in high pressure environment.
- Please submit attached portofolio
- Creating/visualising an idea and producing a design (Modest Collection and/or Hijab).
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as General trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes.
- Planning and developing ranges.
- Working with others within the design team, such as buyers and productions, in developing products.
- Create design, choosing appropriate fabrics and follow-up samples.
- Developing pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the process.
- Create technical spec. design (Technical Sheet);APPLY ONLINE