- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion;
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Familiar with Illustrator and Ms. Word softwares(IS A MUST);
- Able to operate Adobe Photoshop CS6, Illustrator, Computer and Free-Hand Design;
- Passionate about products, strong market interest and brand awareness;
- Portfolio submission is a must.
COTTONINK's Design Intern will participate in our quarterly internship program in our Headquarter Office (Bellezza Permata Hijau);
Students that are selected are given a 12-week paid assignment, where they get to work side by side with our in-house designers and cross-functional partners within the AE-Brand.
This is a great opportunity to learn about our corporate culture and meet with other talented students and designers within the Industry.APPLY ONLINE